How are you doing with your 2019 goals so far? Hopefully you are just as excited about them as you were when you wrote them down a few weeks ago. Maybe you find yourself less interested and sluggish in working toward your short term and long term goals. You aren't alone. Sometimes we become uninterested and complacent. That is a normal part of life. The key is redirecting ourselves back to the plan when we veer off of the path. This may feel daunting or difficult but there are simple, small things we can do to get back on track.
1. Get an accountability partner. Identify someone you know trust and respect to hold you accountable for your goals. This will be most helpful when you get off track.
2. Think about small things you can do daily to work toward the goal. Identify what you can do daily to work toward your goal and incorporate it into your day.
3. Guard your time. Your goals deserve your time. When working to accomplish your goals remember that anything important to you is worth your time so make time for it.
4. Remember your why. Think about why you set the goal in the first place and lean into your why as your motivation to accomplish it.
5. You are worth it. You do a lot of things you don't want to do. You owe it to yourself to do the things you want to do to be better for yourself. Don't give up on yourself. Push through and accomplish the goal.
Cheers to accomplishing your goals and living your best life in the process. #BeWellBeHappy